It’s been a week since our last update. We have had the following works done over the past week:
- Cleaning of site and removal of debris
- Plumbing rough-in
- Heating unit and ducts installed into roof cavity
- Solar panels for the hot water system installed to the north facing roof
- Some of the windows have been installed, including the front timber window and door to the master bedroom balcony.
- Waterproofing wrap around some of the ground floor
- Scaffolding dropped to first floor level
The rumpus room and outdoor room joists, roof truss and colorbond roofing has not been installed yet as the scaffolding previously was in the way. But with the scaffolding now dropping down, the framers should be able to work on these now.
Metricon has a online tool called My Metricon. I pulled out the below status for the Frame stage. The dates doesn’t seem right. Apparently Metricon only took 1 day to complete the frame. Hmmmmm. Also not sure why we have multiple entries for the same item (??). Whilst the My Metricon tool has been useful, it could be more useful if the data was accurate. With the frame stage completing, we received the frame invoice the next day.
We are looking forward to meeting on-site with Simon this coming Friday morning for our own personal inspection. We love being able to go on site – so exciting!!!